Jokes , Trivia & Anecdotes...

yaaaaawn!!!!!! the silly pieces as forwarded to me. i claim no originality. so dont accuse me of plagiarism!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya

nothing much

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Breaking the bad news . . . . . . . .

At dawn the telephone rings.
"Hello, Mr Kipsang? This is Mutiso your country house caretaker"
"Ah yes, Mutiso. What can I do for you? Is there a problem?"
"Um, Iam just calling to advise you, sir, that your parrot died"

"My parrot? Dead? The one that won the competition?"

"That's the one."

"Darn! That's such a pity! I spent a small fortune on that bird. Oh well...what did he die from?"

"From eating rotten meat."

"Rotten meat? Who was so mean as to give him meat?"

"Nobody. He ate the meat of one of the dead horses."

"Dead horse? What dead horse Mutiso?"

"Why those pure breed ones that you had, sir.
They died from all that work pulling the water cart."

"Are you insane? What water cart?"

"The one we used to put out the fire."

"Good Lord! What fire are you talking about, man?"

"The one at your house! A candle fell and then the curtain caught on
fire."

"What the.....!!! But there's electricity at the house!!!! What was
the candle for???"

"For the funeral."

"WHAT FUNERAL???!!!!!"

"Your mother's! She showed up one night out of
the blue and I thought she was a thief, so I shot her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn that's painful!

Saturday, 25 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaani u guy...ua blog jst made my day..all them articles r very hilarious..esp..mind of a woman tht jst tipped me off completely...vry hilarious....LOL

Thursday, 29 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home