Jokes , Trivia & Anecdotes...

yaaaaawn!!!!!! the silly pieces as forwarded to me. i claim no originality. so dont accuse me of plagiarism!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya

nothing much

Thursday, March 23, 2006

NO SPEEKA DA ENGLISH........

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and
engage in an animated conversation. An american woman is sitting
across from them.
The woman isn't paying attention to their conversation at first,
but her attention is grabbed when she hears one of the men say the
following:

"Emma come first. Den I come.
Den two asses come together.
I come once-a-more.
Two asses, they come together again.
I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."
"You foul-mouthed sex obsessed pig" shouts the lady indignantly.
"In this country....we don't speak aloud in public places about
our
sex
lives.........
"Hey, coola down lady," said the man.

"Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to
spella 'Mississippi'."


I BET YOU READ THIS AGAIN!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger BlueSwift said...

LOL LOL LOL,
U r right! This is so hillarious! I read it twice. Reading ur other blog, this is more refreshing.

Friday, 24 March, 2006  
Blogger kritik said...

u welcome blueswift

Friday, 24 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my G!am just having fun reading your blog:)keep it up!

Thursday, 04 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home