Jokes , Trivia & Anecdotes...

yaaaaawn!!!!!! the silly pieces as forwarded to me. i claim no originality. so dont accuse me of plagiarism!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya

nothing much

Monday, March 27, 2006

merlot

A man enters his favorite ritzy restaurant and while sitting at his
regular table, he notices a gorgeous woman sitting all alone at a nearby
table. He calls the waiter over and asks for their most expensive
bottle of Merlot to be sent over to her, knowing that, if she accepts
it, she is his.

The waiter gets the bottle and quickly brings it over to the woman,
saying this is from the gentleman over there. She looks at the wine
and sends a note over to the man. Her note reads: "For me to accept
this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million
dollars in the bank, and seven inches in your pants."

The man, after reading her note, chuckles, and sends a note of his own
back to her. His note reads: "Just so you know, I happen to have a
Ferrari Testarosa, a BMW 850, and a Mercedes 600 SL, in my garage. I
have over twenty-five million dollars in the bank. But, not even for a
woman as beautiful as you, would I cut three inches off. JUST SEND THE
BOTTLE BACK."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home