Jokes , Trivia & Anecdotes...

yaaaaawn!!!!!! the silly pieces as forwarded to me. i claim no originality. so dont accuse me of plagiarism!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya

nothing much

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

on the count of three....

A couple was celebrating their golden wedding
anniversary. Their domestic tranquillity had long been the
talk of the town. "What a peaceful and loving couple". A
local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of
their long and happy marriage.

"Well, it dates back to our honeymoon," explained the man.
"We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the
bottom of the canyon by horse. We hadn't gone too far when
my wife's horse stumbled.
My wife quietly said, 'That's once'.
We proceeded a little further and the horse stumbled again.
Once more my wife quietly said, 'That's twice.'
We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled the
third time.
My wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot
the horse dead.
I started an angry protest over her treatment of the horse;
while I was shouting,
she looked at me, and quietly said, 'That's once'.

And we lived happily ever after."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home