Jokes , Trivia & Anecdotes...

yaaaaawn!!!!!! the silly pieces as forwarded to me. i claim no originality. so dont accuse me of plagiarism!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya

nothing much

Monday, June 05, 2006

i bet you didnt know that.......



Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects

the



eyeball to the anus?







It is called the anal optic nerve.



It is responsible for giving people a shitty outlook on life.







If you do not believe it, Pull a hair from your ass, and see if it



doesn't bring a tear to your eye.

3 Comments:

Blogger kipepeo said...

I am worried bout you my dear!! that cannot come out of a sane person!

Tuesday, 06 June, 2006  
Blogger gishungwa said...

u ok? LOL too early its8am for crying out loud. LMAO

Tuesday, 06 June, 2006  
Anonymous joe said...

wawawa thats a sure cracker!

Thursday, 09 February, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home