Jokes , Trivia & Anecdotes...

yaaaaawn!!!!!! the silly pieces as forwarded to me. i claim no originality. so dont accuse me of plagiarism!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya

nothing much

Friday, May 05, 2006

job review...


I, the pen!s, hereby request a raise in salary for the
following reasons:

I do physical labor.
I work at great depths.
I plunge head first into everything I do.
I do not get weekends off or public holidays.
I work in a damp environment.
I don't get paid overtime.
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

++++++++++++++

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request and considering the
arguments you have raised, the administration rejects
your request for the following reasons:

You do not work 8 hours straight.
You fall asleep on the job after brief periods of
time.
You do not always follow the orders of the management
team.
You do not stay in your allocated position, and often
visit other areas.
You do not take initiative, you need to be pressured
and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of
your shift.
You do not always observe necessary safety
regulations, such has wearing the correct protective
clothing.
You'll retire before reaching 65.
You're unable to work double shifts.
You sometimes leave your allocated position before you
have completed the day's work.
And if that were not all, you have been seen
constantly entering and leaving the workplace carrying
2 suspicious looking bags.

Sincerely
Management

2 Comments:

Blogger Stunuh Jay said...

FIRST AGAIN....!
I need some competition here!
LMAO! That was hilarious... had to try not to burst out laughing loudly

Saturday, 06 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VorpDammada [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Codeine-online.aspx]Order cheap Codeine online[/url]

Saturday, 19 December, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home