Jokes , Trivia & Anecdotes...

yaaaaawn!!!!!! the silly pieces as forwarded to me. i claim no originality. so dont accuse me of plagiarism!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya

nothing much

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

AND THE CAUSE IS...........

Three dead bodies turn up at the mortuary, all with very big smiles on
their faces. After autopsies, the pathologist calls the police to tell
them what has happened.


"First body: a Mkamba, 60, died of heart failure while making love to
his
mistress. Hence the enormous smile,


"Second body: "a Luo, 25, won a hundred thousand shillings in the
sweepstakes, spent it all on whisky &
cham. Died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile."


The Inspector asked, "What of the third body?"
"Ah," says the pathologist, "this is the most unusual one.
Harvester Khayega, Luhyia from Funyula, 30, struck by
lightning."
"Why is he smiling then?" inquires the
Inspector. "Thought he was having his picture taken."

3 Comments:

Blogger gishungwa said...

LOL youa re crazy kwanza the luhyas that is personal

Wednesday, 26 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haki my guy, I like reading jokes and laughing out loud like a crazy guy, lakini this was too good. I swear I didn't see the punchline coming, it hit like lightening, I guess if I am not careful I might end up like the poor luhya sod.

Polite yani, too deadly

Tuesday, 29 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dгug Abuse Among The Eldеrlу. 1% of hospital visits for prescription medication problems were attributed to recreational usage. - 21. I encourage parent(s) to be actively involved in helping their young adult succeed in school. The utilization of addictive substances such as drugs and alcohol has surprisingly increased in the past few years. The thing that is most striking about this group is that they ranged in age from 12 to 20 years of age. I hope to explain some suggestions that the Search Institute have identified that can contribute to a young person's healthy development. Such interactions benefit the addicts in a very positive way.

Here is my web site %anchoг_text%
Here is my blog :: substance addiction

Sunday, 27 January, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home