Jokes , Trivia & Anecdotes...

yaaaaawn!!!!!! the silly pieces as forwarded to me. i claim no originality. so dont accuse me of plagiarism!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya

nothing much

Monday, May 01, 2006

How Jvc men propose......


I am very happy to inform you that I have feelings for you since

Tuesday, the 29th of April 2006.

With reference to the meeting held between us on the

27th of April 2006 at 15h00 hours,

I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.



Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and

Depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon

Completion of probation, there will be continuous on-the-relationship

Training and relationship appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from

Lover to spouse.



The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be

shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might

take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broad-minded

enough, to be taken care of on your expense account.



I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter,

failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and

I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you could

forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this

offer.


Thanking you in anticipation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home